Monday, March 5, 2012
I "Love-Love" This
Kira has really started to make some great progress on the tennis court. She has been spending several hours a week on the court doing both drills and match-play. This summer she will start tournaments. When asked what her favorite sport is she has replied, "My favorite sport is soccer even though my Mom wants it to be tennis." Yes, I am still hoping I can convince her that her favorite sport is tennis. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love love this too, so my best experience is that you put your kids in something you know nothing about (ie piano for me) that way you have no input, criticism and think its all wonderful :)
Keely: done, I know nothing about soccer. Nothing.
Awesome! Your kiddos have some amazing sports DNA in their makeup. Of course they're going to be phenomenal athletes--no matter what sport.
Post a Comment