Thursday, March 1, 2012
School Program
Keenan had his 1st grade music program tonight.
Keenan with his classmate and good buddy, Reece. Keenan told me that he and Reece are more than just friends they are like "brothers" because he can "read Reece's mind." I am pretty amazed what they are teaching in 1st grade these days. I never learned to read anyone's mind.
Keenan had a special part in the program. He held the camel's head in a song about Allison's camel having 1o humps (kind of like the song 99 bottles of beer, or pop when we sing it at our house, on the wall). It was very cute and, as you can see below, the camel turns into a horse and Keenan was the man to make that happen.
Before the program started the music teacher kindly asked all parents to remove their child's artwork that was displayed behind the stage and take it home "it is yours" she so kindly emphasized. I tried to scan the art to see if I could determine which silhouette was Keenan. Nope, I couldn't figure out which one was him so I was anxious to see what artwork he pointed out to be his after the program. Well, looking at the silhouette he is holding below, I think you will understand why it was so difficult to pick his out. Yes, because it looks nothing like him and what happen to the back of his head?!?!? I understand why the music teacher wanted to get rid of the "artwork."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment