Monday, November 14, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Keylee turns 4 years old today!
Keylee wanted the Playmobile Grand Mansion. I ordered it online and when reading the description it said "some assembly required." Well, let me say it should have read "all assembly required. All the pieces will be dumped into a box and shipped to you so you can spend several hours assembling it while your child asks...is it done yet?"
Joe and my Dad spent hours putting the doll house together. I told Joe that had football season still been going on the house would still be in the box. Ha.
The Grand Mansion is finished. Each room is furnished separately and each room comes in about as many parts and pieces as the house. I am expecting other rooms to be delivered today by UPS. I guess I know how I will be spending my Monday night.
Keenan and Keylee attended a birthday party where they had cupcakes from Cold Stone. Keenan loved the cupcakes so I decided I would get them for Keylee's birthday. Keenan was right the cupcakes are delicious!

1 comment:

DD said...

Happy late Birthday, Keylee!