Thursday, December 23, 2010

SANTA CAME EARLY

Santa stopped by last night and made a delivery. I always make a special request for Santa to stop by before we travel to family for the holidays. I am opposed to the idea of hauling all of what you see in this picture only to haul it home plus what the children receive from other family members. We had a great evening. Keenan's main gift from Santa was the pop-a-shot as shown below. Kira's main gift was a digital camera and two very specific, and very hard to find, Star Wars figures. Keylee's main gift was the Disney Mega Castle.
Photo of the kids with most of their gifts piled up.
Keylee's reaction when she saw that Santa brought her the Disney castle she wanted a/k/a "the pink castle." Keylee is in costume for the arrival of the castle. She wears this outfit all the time, which most of you know from my previous posts.
I will draw your attention to the package just behind Keylee, which is wrapped in newspaper. Joe has taken wrapping tips from his father as often times Joe's dad will wrap his mother's gift in newspaper. The tradition continues as that is my gift behind Keylee. I will say under the newspaper wrapping was a great pair of boots. Keenan's pop-a-shot: I bet he already shot 100 balls last night. It has been non-stop fun for him. He is doing his shooting in his Peyton Manning jersey that he received for Christmas. He loves jerseys. He asked for the Minnesota Vikings jersey and stated "I want the jersey because I like the Vikings jersey and the helmet not because I like the team" :) He doesn't know but he is going to get the Vikings jersey from my parents.

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Good idea to save space in your car! Fortunately our kids' gifts don't take up much space so we can take them with us. Have a great time in Dodge!