Monday, December 27, 2010

Peugh Family Christmas

We spent Christmas Day with my family. Two of my sisters were in Dodge. I missed my sister Susan as she couldn't travel to Dodge until Sunday and we traveled back to Manhattan on Sunday. We had a great time with many laughs and some great coffee courtesy of my sister, Tamie, our personal Barista. She is serious about her coffee making. She lives in Dodge City so the nearest Starbucks is 60 miles (located inside the Garden City Target Store). Tamie measures her Starbucks syrups, her Starbucks Espresso Roast and steams her milk with a thermometer to ensure the final product is the right temperature. It is really quite a show but I will say the coffee was YUMMY.
Santa brought the kids these cute shirts with their names on them.
Keenan got his Vikings Jersey
Kira got ANOTHER American Girl Doll. I was completely opposed to the idea because I don't understand why she needs more than one. Plus, I know she will grow out of this phase soon and it seems like quite an investment in dolls to only outgrow in a few short years. Oh well, Kira was thrilled.
Keylee got some "furry crocs" and a princess purse, crown and other accessories that every princess must have.
By far the best part of the trip for Kira was horseback riding. Kira LOVES to ride horses and this time my brother-in-law, Greg, spent several hours with her teaching her some riding technique.

No comments: