Tomorrow I load the plane and head to Chicago to run the Chicago Marathon which will take place on Sunday, October 10, 2010. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. The weather forecast is great and the marathon is sold out. I am hopeful (but not too optimistic) I can make my goal time and I think Joe is too. I told him if I didn't make my goal I was going to keep doing it until I did. He just sighed and said "I hope you make your time then." I think he is tired of the alarm going off at 4:30 a.m. for me to get up and run. It should be a great weekend. I will post pictures when I get home.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
10.10.10 It is almost here!!
Tomorrow I load the plane and head to Chicago to run the Chicago Marathon which will take place on Sunday, October 10, 2010. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. The weather forecast is great and the marathon is sold out. I am hopeful (but not too optimistic) I can make my goal time and I think Joe is too. I told him if I didn't make my goal I was going to keep doing it until I did. He just sighed and said "I hope you make your time then." I think he is tired of the alarm going off at 4:30 a.m. for me to get up and run. It should be a great weekend. I will post pictures when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck, Kit! Will be thinking of you on Sunday. I hope for Joe's sake (as well as yours) you not only make your goal time but exceed it as well.
Kitra-I looks like we both will be running one more....Let's break 4 hours together. I want it soooo bad!
Next Fall....Joe Pretty Please!
Post a Comment