Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Joe and I spent a few days in Las Vegas. The kiddos went to stay in Dodge City for a few days. We stayed at Treasure Island and had a great time.
We went to a Country Nightclub called Gilley's which was in Treasure Island. They had line dancing and a mechanical bull all of which brought us many laughs.
My high school friend and college roommate, Angie, met up with us in Vegas. It was great to spend time with her.
The last night we were there we decided to taxi down to "Old" Vegas on Freemont Street. "Old" Vegas is a very different experience than the main strip.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie looks the exact same! How cute are you guys! (you and joe too) always fun to get away without kids.

DD said...

Good god, sexy mamma! Awww and Angie looks great, too. Miss you all.

julie said...

Is Joe wearing socks in that last picture or is that his tan line? I don't think I have ever seen you guys this relaxed, we are crashing your next trip!

Braxmeyers said...

Looks like a great time!! I suppose it's full force football here soon???