Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dodge City Days

While Joe and I were in Las Vegas the kids went to Dodge City for a week. It was Dodge City Days so there was plenty to do. My sister, Tamie, came to Manhattan and picked up the kids. They stayed a few days with her, stayed a few days with my parents (Grandma and Umpa) and spent time with Joe's parents (Grammy and Papa) too. There was so much for them to do I am convinced they didn't even have time to miss us. They brought home many stories and Kira has even requested that we move back to Dodge City. I said NO.
Dodge City Days Parade
Cooling off with a popsicle
Dodge City Days Rodeo in their Dodge City Days t-shirts
Keenan with his cousin Gage (my sister Tisha's son)
Keenan, cousin Gage, and Kira with Uncle Greg (my sister Tamie's husband) getting ready to feed the horses.
Kira told me she was in heaven being able to see the horses everyday. My sister Tamie lives in Dodge City and has horses. Kira loves horses.
Keenan with cousin Gage petting the new Philly.

No comments: