Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TODAY SHOW AT BLUESTEM BISTRO
There are two things I enjoy each morning the Today Show and a good cup of coffee. Today was a special treat. I stopped by Bluestem Bistro for my regular cup of coffee and, to my surprise, the Today Show was there doing a special feature on political views in the "Little Apple." I did not really want to get on TV this time due to the topic as I was afraid I would embarrass the Manhattan community and my family. At our house, it is a little less CNN and Fox News and a little more Hannah Montana and Thomas the Tank Engine on our televisions. Needless to say if my office didn't subscribe to Time Magazine, which I take home to read from time to time, I am not sure I could even tell you who each presidential candidate has chosen to be their running-mate. Besides, my last appearance on the Today Show was so great that I didn't want to some how ruin my reputation. ha. (For those of you who I have forced to watch my Today Show appearance over and over again on DVD you know what I am talking about). Above is Lester Holt. I really wanted to get my picture with him but he seemed too busy to interrupt for a photo.

3 comments:

julie said...

Well, now I'm embarrassed because they were just at the park as we were leaving and I had no clue who they were. Yeah, we don't even watch the Today show at home, PBS Sprout on Demand, baby!

ps I need to see your DVD!!

DD said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO BE ON THE TODAY SHOW FOR US AGAIN AND REPRESENT AND YOU DIDN'T DO IT?????

Jen S. said...

you're big time and very undercover with the pictures.