Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is the Schartz picture from the Johnston's Wichita 1/2 Marathon from Sunday Sept. 21st. I finished in 1:55. It is not my best time. I can say I am happy I did the run but most of all . . . I am even more happy it is over!!
(pictured: center is Joe's brother Mike, to his right is his wife Tammy, the short person on his left, well . . that is me)
Lisa is pictured with me below. She is who I trained with for the 1/2 marathon. I am not sure what exactly made us so tired . . . could it be that we drove to Wichita at 4:30 a.m. for the 8:00 a.m. start time, the fact that we ran 13.1 miles or maybe it is the marathon shopping we did after the race????
Thanks for running with me Lisa!!

1 comment:

DD said...

Awesome! Steph said you beat her best time by at least 10 minutes. Way to go!