Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Day of School 2015-2016

I am going to try and keep up with my blog this year.  Until last year, I always printed the blog into a book for the kids to have someday.  They will be missing pictures from their last school year and this past summer.  Maybe I will get up enough energy to go and do some "back posting."  But, if I don't at least they will have this post to explain why they don't have any pictures or commentary from last year. This year, I vow to do better for them so in the years to come they will have a book to look back on.

The kids started school last week on 8/18/2015. Kira is in 8th grade, Keenan in 5th grade and Keylee in 2nd grade.  So far, they are off to a great start. I am excited to see what the year brings for each of them and hopefully some are excited to see if I document any of it :)

No comments: