This past Saturday Keenan celebrated his First Reconciliation. He was pretty nervous all morning and couldn't seem to sit still once we got to church. I had spent time with him during the week going over some handouts that were sent home with him from his Religious Education class. We talked about if the act was an "accident" or on "purpose." We also talked about the two kinds of sins etc. The look of confusion and indecision on his face was priceless. I think by the end and before the big day he finally had it worked out and was ready to go. When we returned to our seats, after waiting in a fairly long line for the confession which didn't seem to help with his nerves, Keenan turned and said, "Wow, I am glad that is over." Next stop, First Communion. Yay!
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment