We had a Memorial weekend of soccer in Kansas City. The team played the best I have seen them play all season and seem to make improvements each game and every tournament. Unfortunately, we fell short of the finals losing on Sunday in the semi-final game. We were able to take Kira's friend and teammate, Ashley, with us for the weekend. Kira was very happy to get to spend time with Ashley before she moves to South Carolina for her Dad's coaching job. We have really enjoyed the Underwood family and I am super sad to see them leave.
Ashley's Mom, Susan, and I decided to go to Dick's Sporting Goods to get the girls some last minute items before leaving for the tournament. We now realize it was a big mistake for us to go together and take the girls with us. The girls managed to talk us into buying them matching outfits. The team decided to celebrate Ashley by hitting Orange Leaf after their semi-final game.
Now, it seems we will be dedicating the June weekends to baseball tournaments for Keenan. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment