
On my way back from lunch I noticed a really neat motorcycle in the parking lot. My office is near the mall and several down town eating locations. I figured the owner of the motorcycle was either shopping or eating or both. I thought I had a few minutes to snap a shot of this bike and send it out to friends as my own. However, it was even better than that. As I was taking the picture I saw a man approaching who appeared as if he could be the owner of the bike. I said, "I hope you don't mind I am taking a picture of your super cool bike." He said, "heck no, jump on I will take your picture on the bike." Then he proceeded to tell me all about his different motorcycles he currently owns,
motorcycles that he is searching for to purchase and ones he has had and sold. I really didn't care about all that but politely smiled and nodded my head as if I was interested. I told him all I know is this bike looks like the ones I see on American Chopper.
No comments:
Post a Comment