Friday, March 5, 2010

10-10-10

Chicago Marathon 2010: registration complete and flight booked I have decided to run the Chicago Marathon. I have wanted to run for quite some time but have always decided against it due to the fact that it is in October, which happens to be football season. (Yes, I am aware it is football season in October) I have managed to talk one friend into running it and two others to come along for the other great things Chicago has to offer (theater dinning and shopping). Joe still questions why I would want to run another marathon and I told him it is not that I want to run another marathon it is that I want to run the Chicago Marathon. It is going to be a great run and it happens to fall on 10-10-10! How cool is that??

1 comment:

DD said...

VERY cool indeed!