Sunday, November 15, 2009

MHS FOOTBALL SEASON HAS COME TO AN END

Although there were times during this season when I didn't think the season would ever end, it broke my heart Friday night when the season did end. Joe's first season as head coach was so exciting and he could not have asked for a better group of kids or coaches to work with. Now that the season is over my blog updates will likely slow as football is really the only thing that goes on at our house (just kidding). Nonetheless, I hope Joe can find some time to relax as he is already in my ear about what he has to do now to get ready for next year. When I saw this picture in the Mercury (our local newspaper) it totally broke my heart. The picture is Joe walking to the locker room after the game Friday night.

1 comment:

DD said...

This photo definitely yanks at the heartstrings. :'( But still. What an AMAZING first year. We are incredibly impressed and wowed. But of course, not at all surprised either! Give coach a pat on the back for us. Hope to see you guys soon!