I apologize for not updating my blog. For the most part, we live a rather uneventful life so there hasn't been much to update. However, this past weekend we took the children to the tennis courts at a nearby school for some tennis and basketball. I took my camera and took some cute photos of the kids playing. Then, later in the evening, I went to update my blog (finally) and realized I could not find my camera. I searched Joe's truck which is the vehicle that we drove to the tennis courts and couldn't find the camera. I went back by the tennis courts on my way to work this morning and didn't find my camera there either. I hope the camera will surface at some point. So, for now, I don't have a camera and I cannot update my blog.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Kit! That's awful. I really hope it turns up for you. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my camera. Glad to hear you are still around! ;p
Post a Comment