Every night I put the kids in their beds, tuck them in and remind them not to get out of bed. Kira does pretty good and generally falls right to sleep. Keylee usually fusses a little and sometimes requires some rocking by Joe. Inevitably, Keenan gets out of his bed several time and will come to find me to tell me something he forgot ("Mom, Mom, I forgot to tell you . . . ) or, tell me he has to potty ("Mom, Mom, I have to potty and don't worry I won't potty on your toilet seat"). On the particular night pictured above, Keenan came in and said, "Hey Mom how do I look?" He was wearing his reindeer hat he made at preschool, his sunglasses and carrying his water and flashlight. I couldn't help but laugh and I grabbed my cell phone on the counter to take a quick picture. It was hard to get mad at him for getting out of his bed after he looked so darn cute.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
This is what I go through every night . . .
Every night I put the kids in their beds, tuck them in and remind them not to get out of bed. Kira does pretty good and generally falls right to sleep. Keylee usually fusses a little and sometimes requires some rocking by Joe. Inevitably, Keenan gets out of his bed several time and will come to find me to tell me something he forgot ("Mom, Mom, I forgot to tell you . . . ) or, tell me he has to potty ("Mom, Mom, I have to potty and don't worry I won't potty on your toilet seat"). On the particular night pictured above, Keenan came in and said, "Hey Mom how do I look?" He was wearing his reindeer hat he made at preschool, his sunglasses and carrying his water and flashlight. I couldn't help but laugh and I grabbed my cell phone on the counter to take a quick picture. It was hard to get mad at him for getting out of his bed after he looked so darn cute.
Every night I put the kids in their beds, tuck them in and remind them not to get out of bed. Kira does pretty good and generally falls right to sleep. Keylee usually fusses a little and sometimes requires some rocking by Joe. Inevitably, Keenan gets out of his bed several time and will come to find me to tell me something he forgot ("Mom, Mom, I forgot to tell you . . . ) or, tell me he has to potty ("Mom, Mom, I have to potty and don't worry I won't potty on your toilet seat"). On the particular night pictured above, Keenan came in and said, "Hey Mom how do I look?" He was wearing his reindeer hat he made at preschool, his sunglasses and carrying his water and flashlight. I couldn't help but laugh and I grabbed my cell phone on the counter to take a quick picture. It was hard to get mad at him for getting out of his bed after he looked so darn cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you promise not to turn me into SRS, I use to have to put Scott's Mr. T mask on the end of a broom stick and put it outside of Mitch's room to get him to stay in his bedroom!
Post a Comment