Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dance Recital

My "Second Star to the Right"
Kira had her very first dance recital last Sunday. I cannot believe how much work goes in to that one day of recital. I complained to my Mom about all the hassle and she said to me "seems to me I remember driving you to the dance studio everyday." I guess it isn't until we have children of our own before we really appreciate all the sacrifices our parents made for us.
Kira is in the middle
Now, we are looking foward to Kira's next year of dance!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Xander leaned over and told me twinkle twinkle little star was his favorite during the recital, they did have the cutest outfits, congrats kira!

Ruby said...

How beautiful!

Kira kills me with how much she looks like you!

DD said...

Aww!! I love it! She looks gorgeous. I'm going to have to get some tips from down the road on how to keep sane in all the girly activities.