For those of you who don't know that we have a minature schnauzer named Murphy. I waited a little too long between grooming appointments for her. On Tuesday I took her and I told the groomer that I should have brought her in earlier but the days just got away from me. As I was exiting I told her I know you may have to cut her a little shorter this time because I waited so long to bring her in. Well . . . . when I went to pick her up my minature schnauzer did not resemble the dog I brought in. I would say they definitely cut her short. When I brought her home Kira just looked at her in wonderment and then said, "Mom she does not look good."
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is that a dog? OH MY! Poor little thing!
Post a Comment