Sunday, February 24, 2008

IT IS RODEO TIME . . .
This past weekend my nephew, Isaac, participated in the Kansas State University Rodeo in the team roping event. I told Kira and Keenan on Saturday we would go and watch Isaac. Kira was beyond excited and told her friends at school she was going to the rodeo. When Joe picked Kira up she immediately asked him if her friend Mitchell could go to the rodeo with her. I could not find Kira's school directory so I could not find a last name for Mitchell. When I asked Kira what Mitchell's last name was she replied, "Hmmm, I think it is just Mitchell." After some searching I found his last name and phone number and Mitchell accompanied Kira to the rodeo. It really was a good time. Kira, Keenan and Mitchell had a great time. It was great to see Isaac in action as we hear so much about his love for rodeo but we do not often get to see him when he competes.

No comments: